Tuesday 24 April 2012

Glass Painting

Actually iam very much interested about the arts and crafts. But to learn those arts and crafts, there is no option at my village.So, that's why me itself started to learn through net and with my own ideas.

In the same way, recently i had done an experiment with glass painting.Now i want to share that glass painting art with my blog reader friends.

Glass Painting



Any one can guess from where this glass i got? 


na idea naaa..........


okay i will say....

This glass is outside cover of T.V. Then i purchased water based glass colors for doing this art.
The above picture is taken with background color is white.


This picture is taken without background(pure glass only) 

Now my idea is to frame this glass paint and donate this to my village temple. Because this is my first trail.

If anybody want the pattern of this paint,i will post that design. Also, i will post the procedur of glass paint in step by step procedure if any one needs.

okay... iam eagerly waiting for the comments of my blog readers.......

5 comments:

సీత said...

hai....this is seetha.
great work. use tissue silver paper for background to reflect the colours ...so that the painting will look much great...
ok....keep it up...great job.!

srilu said...

thankyou seetha garu 4 ur suggestion.........
definitely i will follow.

Anonymous said...

very neat work

Anonymous said...

Hai...Painting loos good...Even I am interested...Can you please share the step by step process with me as you mentioned in your blog..Thanks!!!

Unknown said...

okay anonymous...... i will definitely post the step by step procedure........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...