Sunday 3 June 2012

Lazy Diasy work on dress

Iam very interested on lazy diasy embroidary work. that's why i have done this work on my dress.
You all know daisy stitch and you might also know how one can develop this stitch in  to different forms.

This work is done using cone thread.

embroidary designs
This is design i used to work



This is butties.
I add beads in this daisy stitch.

The close view of embroidary design on my dress is shown below........


patterns
on hands

Im sure almost all of you know this stitch. Dont you!!..For dupatta also I wanted to make the same motif as in the bodice of chudi but ended up in making small motifs as the dupatta material is very thin.

I hope you all like this. Thankyou....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice work

Unknown said...

thankyou kasthuri....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...